Monday, February 13, 2012

Definition Poem?

Okay so in my english class we have to write a definition poem my topic is DREAM. Each sentence has to start of With A Dream is a ................





Heres an example on a page that my teacher gave me



Hope



hope is a tissue, wiping away your problems and fears.

Hope is a a bright sun ray warming your heart and soul.

Hope is a tattered teddy bear. hugging your tears, making them tears of joy.

Hope is a striving flower in a dried and silty ground.

Hope is a butterfly fluttering around a gardon of weeds.

Hope is a twinkling star in a sky of black clouds.





So yea please help me!

Definition Poem?
idgi wats ur question?
Reply:a dream is your thoughts expressed in sleep

a dream is a poem of your subconcious heart


No comments:

Post a Comment