Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cosmos - Sonata Mix?

Ok, If you have any Cosmos where did you plant yours? I know that they strive on sun and dry soil. I also noticed that they can get pretty tall. Do they tend to spread and look messy? The flowers are very pretty but the foilage looks like it can be messy.

Cosmos - Sonata Mix?
cosmos are good plants to put into the back of a landscaping area....the flowers are bright spots of happiness but the plants can grow over 3 feet...as far as the foliage is concerned...cosmos are very airy plants and the foliage and the proper placement of these plants diminish any messiness you may encounter....
Reply:I plant mine on the east side of the house for wind protection. I usually plant shorter varieties but this is the variety I have this year. never have had any trouble with them being messy although I agree its hard to tell from the pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment