Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best women antiperspirant deodorant for sensitive skin?

Does anyone else have this problem where deoderant makes you skin under your pits feel flaky? I have tried almost all brands of deodorants....suave, speedstick, sure, arm and hammer, dove, secret, etc. And the only smell I ever could stand is the powder-fresh fragrance. But most leaves my skin feeling dried and flaky. The gel ones leave my skin feeling sticky and they usually come in flower frangrance that I can't stand. Does anyone know of a deoderant that makes your skin soft, and smells vanilla or baby powder-like smell (no flowers/citrus smells for me)?

What is the best women antiperspirant deodorant for sensitive skin?
They make a type of deodorant that is basically a rock salt crystal. You wet the end and rub it on your skin. It doesn't keep you from perspiring, but it kills the bacteria that make your sweat stink. Works great for me; it might work for you, too.



It doesn't smell like anything at all, especially not flowers or citrus. There are several brands, and you can find them online or at health food stores. They last for years.
Reply:They do make deodorants in many brands that are made especially for sensitive skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment