Friday, January 27, 2012

Is martinizing dry cleaning as good as standard dry cleaning?

Is it just faster because it's done immediately and onsite? Or is it less thorough as well? I have an expensive silk dress my five year old wore as a flower girl and I'd like it cleaned well and most of the dry cleaners in the area are martinizing and the others are quite expensive. I don't want to pay more for the same thing, but if the service is different, I'd be willing to pay more for better work.

Is martinizing dry cleaning as good as standard dry cleaning?
the service is the same. I bring all my clothes to dry cleaners or martinizing stores....

The downside is that they all are so expensive.

You can bring such a nice dress also to Nutrend...its cheaper and has the same effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment